NEED HELP

mailme.grover at gmail.com mailme.grover at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 22:22:50 EDT 2006

Below is my code, which is kind of virtual and with its help ill use it
in my main project.
Now what i am looking for is can anybody write all the code inside a
class...so that I can reuse it. I am kind of novice...n kind of stuc
with that.

from Tkinter import *

root = Tk()

w = Label(root, text="Right-click to display menu", width=40,
height=20)
w.pack()

# create a menu
popup = Menu(root, tearoff=0)
popup.add_radiobutton(label="SourceIP", command= hello) # ,
command=next) etc...
popup.add_radiobutton(label="DestIP", command= hello)
popup.add_radiobutton(label="Reporter'sIP", command= hello)
popup.add_radiobutton(label="Observer'sIP", command= hello)
popup.add_separator()
popup.add_radiobutton(label="Home")

def do_popup(event):
    # display the popup menu
    try:
        popup.post(event.x_root, event.y_root)
    finally:
        # make sure to release the grab (Tk 8.0a1 only)
        popup.grab_release()
def hello(event= None):
    print "hello"

w.bind("<Button-3>", do_popup)

b = Button(root, text="Quit", command=root.destroy)
b.pack()

mainloop()

THANKS A LOT