MS SQL Server: NT Authentication. Possible?

Dirk Hagemann DirkHagemann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 10:14:35 EDT 2006

Very strange. It works when I directly run the script, but when I use
this script as a CGI-script on a webserver, I get this error:
File "D:\Web\test\adodbapi.py", line 224, in connect raise
DatabaseError(e) adodbapi.DatabaseError: (-2147352567, 'Exception
occurred.', (0, 'Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server', "Login
failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
Server connection.", None, 0, -2147467259), None)
The script on the webserver is started with the user who is logged on
to the client-computer (not a webserver-user). I checked this with
username = os.environ.get('REMOTE_USER') in the script.
What's wrong when a webserver runs this script?!

Dirk