Python and STL efficiency

Neil Cerutti horpner at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 08:39:46 EDT 2006

On 2006-08-23, Mc Osten <riko at despammed.com> wrote:
> Ray <ray_usenet at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Great to know that my model of how the world works is still
>> correct! (at least in relation to Python and C++!) :)
>
> So please explain my results. I loop the same number of times.

Those of you experiencing a temporary obsession with this topic
are encouraged to study The Great Language Shootout, until the
obsession goes away. ;)

Your time might not be totally wasted; an opportunity to improve
the Python solutions may present itself.

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/

--
Neil Cerutti
Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the