proc A def/calls proc B: variable scoping rules.

Steven D'Aprano steve at REMOVEME.cybersource.com.au
Tue Aug 15 23:55:13 EDT 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:28:34 -0700, NevilleDNZ wrote:

> Steve Holden wrote:
>> No. It's too horrible to contemplate without getting mild feelings of
>> nausea. What exactly is it you are tring to achieve here (since I assume
>> your goal wasn't to make me feel sick :-)?
>
> It is part of an algorithum:

Every piece of code is part of an algorithm. What is the algorithm
supposed to accomplish, apart from giving people a headache?

I'm not saying that what you've done can't ever be useful, but I'm with
Steve on this one. Yuck.

--
Steven D'Aprano