how can i change the text delimiter

Amit Khemka khemkaamit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 05:51:27 EDT 2006

On 8/30/06, Amit Khemka <khemkaamit at gmail.com> wrote:
> sonald <sonaldgr8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Can anybody tell me how to change the text delimiter in FastCSV Parser
> > ?
> > By default the text delimiter is double quotes(")
> > I want to change it to anything else... say a pipe (|)..

Btw, I forgot to mention that AFAIK, in CSV  '"' (double quotes) are
*not* field seperator delimiters character !

',' (comma) is the default field seperator, and my earlier suggestion
was considering that you want to change the default value for the
field seperator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values

cheers,
amit.