Get age of a file/dir

url81-1 earle.ady at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:23:41 EDT 2006

Actually this has  nothing to do with datetime.datetime -- he's asking
how to find the created time of the directory.

Python has a builtin module called "stat" (afer sys/stat.h) which
includes ST_ATIME, ST_MTIME, ST_CTIME members which are times accessed,
modified, and created, respectively.

Best,
Earle Ady