Naming conventions (was: Re: refering to base classes)

Neil Cerutti horpner at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 08:09:51 EDT 2006

On 2006-08-30, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:22:16 +1000, Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au> wrote:

>>Note that this style is more correctly called TitleCase, since the
>
> Or StudlyCaps :)

The first time I saw StudlyCaps I thought it was the ugliest
thing I'd ever seen.  Now I use it a lot. I still have trouble
with GVR's preference for HTTPServer over HttpServer. The latter
is, to me, easier to read and write.

--
Neil Cerutti
These people haven't seen the last of my face. If I go down, I'm