E' possibile integrare ironpython con visual studio 2005?

Tony Nelson *firstname*nlsnews at georgea*lastname*.com
Sat Aug 5 14:28:13 EDT 2006

In article <1hjikzd.1ym4sp75xbujvN%aleax at mac.com>,
 aleax at mac.com (Alex Martelli) wrote:

> LaGuna <nomail at nomail.it> wrote:
>
> > Se si come?
> >
> > Ciao by Enzo
>
> Questo newsgroup preferisce l'inglese -- per favore, chiedi su
> it.comp.lang.python invece che qui.
>
> This newsgroup prefers English -- please ask on it.comp.lang.python
> rather than here.

Still, the question is obvious enough.

Microsoft's "Visual Studio 2005 SDK" now contains IronPython
integration.  I haven't used it, as I have only the free Visual C# 2005
Express Edition.