How to avoid a warning message box when sending email via Outlook

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 04:30:25 EDT 2006

[Dermot Doran]

| looks like I might be back to the drawing board :-(  Thanks
| for letting me know what your experiences have been.

Just to elaborate slightly on that experience, if all I want
to do is to send an email (ie not look up addresses on Contacts
or do any fancy Outlook-related thing) then I just use an SMTP
server. Here at work the admins have Exchange set up as an
SMTP server, which may or may not be the case for you. At home
or from websites etc. I simply use whichever SMTP server I'd
normally send mail through.

Obviously this won't do anything like keeping a copy in your
Sent Mail box etc. but it will at least work, and with a bit
more effort you may be able to do things like that manually.

TJG

BTW, people in this group will tend to frown on top-posting,
even though we Outlook users have to work around Outlook's
tendency to offer it a [Reply] ;)

http://www.star.net.uk