Make $1000's Monthly!

AlbaClause you at cogeco.ca
Sat Aug 12 19:29:23 EDT 2006

dataentry.nilam.1 at gmail.com wrote:

> Make $1000's Monthly!
> Over 600 work at home firms are in need of survey takers, product
> assemblers, home mailers, mystery
> shopping
> Data entry and more!  Report contains complete contact details for over
> 650 companies now hiring!
> For this complete report of over 600 firms please visit

http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=6589_52_3_87

Just to bring this thread back on topic, you could also make thousands of
dollars monthly by becoming a professional Python coder or consultant.  ;-)

There are several things that I will never be:
  *  I will never be attracted to females.
  *  I will never enjoy the company of others.
Exactly how these realities bode for my enemy, is not of my concern.