Using Python for my web site

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.us
Tue Aug 1 16:42:26 EDT 2006

In article <1154382025.809952.165190 at b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
northband <northband at gmail.com> wrote:
>Just spoke with my department and looks like we still want to go with a
>server scripting method.  Although MVC may be better fit, for the sake
>of the learning curve, we want to use a PSP style method.
			.
			.
			.
I'll explicitly reinforce what others have mentioned already:
MVC, PSP, and server-side scripting don't partition solution
space in the way your description suggests.  You can use an
MVC model, and implement on the server-side, for example.

I'm not arguing with your decision, which I suspect I don't
understand; I just don't want you excluding combinations that
turn out to be mutually compatible.