Missing MSVCR71.dll

Hoop jcollett at oshtruck.com
Tue Aug 8 10:45:03 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am trying to get my application into debug. I am using VS2005 with
some Python code in it. Works fine in release build, but I do need to
go to dubug. I have ActivePython 2.4.3.12. It says it is missing
MSVCR71D.dll, I think that is an older .dll, maybe it should be an 8
for VS2005. MSVCR71D.dll is not even on my system.
I have seen a similar posting a while back. Suggestion was to download
the dll but I believe that could be incompatiable with VS2005.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jeff