MySQLdb installation error

hiaips rosedb0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:59:59 EDT 2006

What I'm getting at is that it looks like one of these arch flags needs
to be removed, as a previous poster said. I remember having a similar
issue with an arch flag when installing some Python module (don't
remember whether it was MySQLdb or not), and I fixed it by installing
the Universal SDK that comes with XCode on OS 10.4. If this is not an
option for you (and it sounds as though it may not be), you might also
try editing the Makefile to remove the flag corresponding to the
architecture that does not match your system.

"uname -a" should tell you which architecture you're on as well as what
version of the OS you're running.