The lib email parse problem...

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Aug 30 23:42:23 EDT 2006

"????" wrote:

> i have use a temp method to overcome it .
>
> i still think the email lib should give the boundary border to parse
> mail.

the email lib you're using is a PARSER, and it's already PARSING the
mail for you.

(if you have trouble structuring your program when someone else is doing
the parsing for you, what makes you think it would be easier if you had to
do the parsing yourself as well ?)

wrt. your temp method, I think you'll find that a recursive solution would
be a lot easier to get right without having to resort to code duplication like
in your example; I think John Machin posted an example earlier in this
thread.

</F>