Taking data from a text file to parse html page

Anthra Norell anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch
Thu Aug 24 02:52:40 EDT 2006

DH,
      Could you be more specific describing what you have and what you want? You are addressing people, many of whom are good at
stripping useless junk once you tell them what 'useless junk' is.
      Also it helps to post some of you data that you need to process and a sample of the same data as it should look once it is
processed.

Frederic