ALLAH

James fphsml at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 01:43:27 EDT 2006

> I dont know why post a subject like this here! Anyway, the post is in
> Turkish and talks about Islam, with the format, sub-heading (which is a
> main topic in Islamic belief) and then a story relating to the
> sub-heading, which is used to explain the topic.

He is an Internet Looney. According to Google groups, he has posted 639
messages in the last 2 months to Usenet under this identity, everyone
of them to a very large number of unrelated newsgroups. Effectively
this is spam. I reported abuse in Google groups (if that works at all)
and will try to contact his ISP.