how do you get the name of a dictionary?

jojoba jojoba12 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 12:39:05 EDT 2006

> And what im saying is that isnt it silly that we need pass an entire
> namespace, when a much simpler notion would be to have each object know
> its own name(s) (even if that name doesnt exist).

please note:  in my above comment, i was completely disregarding any
notions of added costs that would be incurred to have such a feature,
and that in fact, such costs might actually nullify any other benefits
from having such a feature. Purely a what-if idea from a nascent python
programmer.

jojoba