[ANN] NumPy 1.0b4 now available

bruce.who.hk bruce.who.hk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 02:48:37 EDT 2006

Hi, Travis

I just wonder if NumPy 1.0b4 can get along with py2exe? Just a few weeks ago I made a application in Python. At first I used Numpy, it works OK, but I cannot pack it into a workable executable with py2exe and the XXX.log saied that numpy cannot find some module. I found some hints in py2exe wiki, but it still doesn't work. At Last I tried Numeric instead and it got OK. I just hope that you donnot stop the maintenance of Numeric before you are sure that Numpy can work with py2exe.