Printing n elements per line in a list

unexpected sumesh.chopra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:51:29 EDT 2006

If have a list from 1 to 100, what's the easiest, most elegant way to
print them out, so that there are only n elements per line.

So if n=5, the printed list would look like:

1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
etc.

My search through the previous posts yields methods to print all the
values of the list on a single line, but that's not what I want. I feel
like there is an easy, pretty way to do this. I think it's possible to
hack it up using while loops and some ugly slicing, but hopefully I'm
missing something