couple more questions about sqlite

Preston Hagar prestonh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:45:02 EDT 2006

It looks like most of your questions have been answered, but I might also
suggest the APress book on SQLite:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1590596730/sr=8-2/qid=1142277203/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-3764084-7189633?%5Fencoding=UTF8

***MAJOR DISCLAIMER: I was the technical reviewer on this book.***

The book is really well written and will take you through all facets of
sqlite.  It also includes two sections on using SQLite and python.

Preston