using python to edit a word file?

Anthra Norell anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch
Fri Aug 11 05:24:35 EDT 2006

John,

      I have a notion about translating stuff in a mess and could help you with the translation. But it may be that the conversion
from DOC to formatted test is a bigger problem. Loading the files into Word and saving them in a different format may not be a
practical option if you have many file to do. Googling for batch converters DOC to RTF I couldn't find anything.
      If you can solve the conversion problem, pass me a sample file. I'll solve the translation problem for you.

Frederic