Which KDE IDE for Python?

Jarek Zgoda jzgoda at o2.usun.pl
Mon Aug 14 14:38:17 EDT 2006

Diez B. Roggisch napisał(a):

>>As a side note, Eric3 has no KDE integration because it's pure PyQt
>>application.
>
> Not fully true. While it certainly doesn't aim to be a fully integrated ide,
> it has some kde-support. Which you can disable using the --nokde argument,
> btw.
>
> It will then use kde color-dialogs, file-dialogs and the like.

I wouldn't call this "integration" (like using kio, dcop, kparts, etc.),
but you are right, it may use some elements of KDE desktop. Anyway, I
think OP's wish for integration was closer to my understanding of
integration with desktop environment. ;)

Which doesn't change situation, that currently there's no KDE-based (nor
even fully integrated with KDE) IDE for Python.

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://jpa.berlios.de/