Taking data from a text file to parse html page

Anthra Norell anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch
Sat Aug 26 04:38:35 EDT 2006

No, I am not running Linux to any extent. But I am very strict about case. There is not a single instance of "se.py" or "sel.py"
anywhere on my system. You' ll have to find out where lower case sneaks in on yours. The zip file preserves case and in the zip file
the names are upper case. I am baffled. But I believe that an import tripping up on the wrong case can't be a hard nut to crack.

Frederic