wxPython getPosition() limit

mardif mariano.difelice at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 11:47:29 EDT 2006

Hi,
   I've this big problem:

I've an wx.ScrolledWindow object, which contains <n> element.
These elements have the event OnPaint that draw itself same objects.

For drawing, each element call the method GetPosition(), which returns
a tuple int.

But, if I have the element 5000 that it must be designed at position x
= 30 y = 40000,

this object cannot be designed in this location, but on x=30, x= 32767,
because GetPosition() return a INT tuple.

I note that this problem doesn't exists on Unix Platform ( wxPython
installed on Fedora ), but on Windows this is a disaster!

Someone have any idea?

thx very much