Enhanced Listbox

drodrig drodrig at magicbrain.com
Thu Aug 3 18:56:06 EDT 2006

My apologies if this question has been asked an answered.

I am looking for a tkinter grid control or enhanced listbox that can
act as a "receipt" for a cash register program. I would like the widget
to contain a visible grid of columns and rows. I've tried binding
multiple listboxes to a scrollbar. This works OK, but I am missing the
vertical lines dividing each row and I can't seem to figure out how to
set the height (or vertical margin) of each row in the listbox(es). If
I could do these things my current implementation might be OK. Or, I
could just use a pre-packaged solution, if I coud find one.

Any help is appreciated.