search an entire website given the homepage URL

Bell, Kevin kevin.bell at slcgov.com
Tue Apr 25 13:35:46 EDT 2006

>use a search engine (try the search box in the upper right corner).

>using a spider to download the entire site just so you can "search
through >it" is bloody impolite.

Really?  I'd argue that's impolite only if you're an impolite person
with a rude agenda, which is not what I had in mind, but thanks for the
ethics lecture as well as the pointer ; )  I assure you that I harbor no
nefarious scheme.  Isn't it common for folks to watch the stock market,
or real estate listings, for example?

I'll look into to tools you mentioned, and thanks again!