win32com short path name on 2k

bytecolor bytecolor at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 14:49:23 EDT 2006

I have no idea how Featurecam registers the type library. I did figure
out that I can get the full name 'C:\Program Files\Featurecam' from
within Featurecam using VBA and the same property I used in Pyhton ->
fc.InstallPath. Why would VBA and Python return two different strings?

This is really driving me nuts, because I know for a fact I was getting
the long name using python on 2k not 3 days ago, but now it's returning
the short name and I haven't changed/installed anything.

--
bytecolor