(was Re: Xah's Edu Corner: Criticism vs Constructive Criticism)

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Wed Apr 26 19:36:50 EDT 2006

"Xah Lee" <xah at xahlee.org> wrote:

> Dear John Bokma,
>
> This is a public notice that what you are trying to do is getting
> close to harrassment from the law's perspective.

Which law?

You have been harrassing severl groups for too long with your drivel and
extremely badly written rants. I guess what you do comes way closer to
harrassment then me trying to kick your ass.

Lets hope some others join in and see who is going to win. Most trolls
give up after they lose a handful of accounts, since it gets more and more
expensive.

Find a new hobby if CS is too hard.

--
John Bokma          Freelance software developer
                                &