wxpython warnings

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at TOGLIunipex.it
Wed Apr 26 10:02:35 EDT 2006

Philippe Martin wrote:
> I had a similar but simple problem (the file was missing) and had to
> check by hand before calling wxPython.
>
> Can you check the tag by hand before calling wxPython ?
>

> Philippe

Hi,
also I have the same problem with g3/g4 images. My solution was convert
that image *before* to .png before... Very bad hack, but work.
I think that is an internal wxWidgets message (warning), passed to the
wxPython subsystem.

Have you tried to wrote to the wxpython ml?

Michele