Translate Cpp into python code

Fulvio fulvio at pc.jaring.my
Tue Apr 18 06:38:03 EDT 2006

Alle 21:36, lunedì 17 aprile 2006, Ravi Teja ha scritto:
>   If you are looking for ways to access C++ code in Python, there are
> several (Boost, SIP, CXX, SWIG, Weave etc).

This way I knew about it.

>   People usually convert higher level languages to lower level
> languages for performance

Frankly I'm not looking for performances, but a viable python script which
won't be tied up to a single platform. Those parts of the code which are
calling proprietary functions will be removed.
Probably the first step to make a port on a multiplatform concept.
Another point will be a better chance to learn programming once I got the
translation.