Help...TT Python 2.4 decompiler

Robert Boyd robert.h.boyd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 20:35:41 EDT 2006

On 4/9/06, 이광진 <kwangjin45.lee at samsung.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a sofware engineer in Korea.
>
> Would you kindly give me the way to receive(take) python deccomplier as an
> urgent business?
>
> Thanks for help..^^

My wife translated your Korean explanation for me - now I have a
question for the list. It seems you are an embedded systems developer
now working with Python, and you have a question about .pyc files and
how to decompile them?

Can anyone on the list shed light on this? I'm accustomed to having
readable .py files with my .pyc files and I am unfamiliar with any
scenario where one would need to turn the byte-compiled version back
to the text version.

Rob