Berkeley DB XML vs 4suite for fast searching in XML DB?

Sullivan WxPyQtKinter sullivanz.pku at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 15:52:57 EST 2006

Storing XML in relational database with indexing feature is exactly
what I need. But 4suite is mentioned from time to time and seemingly
holding better support for python. I have no idea if 4 suite has
provide strong support for random access or relatively random access
for XML database and with indexing features, to support fast search.

Who could compare the efficiency different between the two?