GUI issues in Python

diffuser78 at gmail.com diffuser78 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:02:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to create a GUI where a user can select drag and drop kind of
boxes, circles and make connections between them.

This is basically for depicting states and dependencies. I am writing a
program where I let the user input states and dependencies in a certain
domain. Based on input given by user in the GUI, I grab it and run my
algorithm to generate the output.

I am wondering if there is any library like that in Python, or if
anybody of you has done something similar in past, could you post some
pointers.

thanks