WAP page, Python and creating a file on file system - Newbie

Digital nospam at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:12:58 EDT 2006

HELP!!

All I need to do is to create a file in a folder. I am running Abyss WEB
server and Python. and googling many sites has taught me how to create a
file in a folder. BUT. I need to do this from a WML file - This is proving
difficult...

I can setup an index.wml and a deck of cards. Each card points to a
<something>.py file. This file creates a file in the folder of my choice but
always returns an error to the WAP browser.

I have tried PRINTing WML content within the Python code and thought I had
formed a WML output but still the WAP browser returns an error.

It seems an awful lot of trouble to go to, load Python to create a file in a
folder. Is there any way I can easily do this?

Before people reply with how to do stuff in OOP. I have no knowledge of OOP
and class instantiation etc etc. I really do need a noddy guide in what I am
doing.

Regards
Dave