Decode html, or is it unicode, how?

brandon.mcginty at gmail.com brandon.mcginty at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 00:08:31 EDT 2006

Hi All,
I've done a bunch of searching in google and in python's help, but,
I haven't found any function to decode a string like:
Refresh! (ihenvyr)
In to plain english.
I'd also looked for the urldecode function in urllib, but that had been
deprecated.
If anyone here can give me a hand, I'd aprishiate it; it's probably very
simple, but...

Thx,

----------
Brandon McGinty
Feel free to contact me for technical support, or just to chat; I always
have time to talk and help, and an open ear.
Email:Brandon.mcginty at gmail.com
Skype:brandon.mcginty
Msn:brandon_mcginty at hotmail.com
Aim:brandonmcginty (Not currently available.)
Cell:(480)-202-5790 (Weekends and nights only, please.)
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Mark Twain