XML-RPC server via xinetd

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Mon Apr 17 08:17:51 EDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 12:42:00PM +0200, Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> except that if the OP's expecting the other end to use an ordinary XML-RPC
> library, he needs to implement some minimal HTTP handling as well.

Which makes me wondering why the classes (this also applies to
BaseHTTPServer / BaseHTTPRequestHandler) ae designed the way they
are.  The underlying stream medium (TCP sockets or plain file
streams like stdin/stdout) should not be integrated with the
protocol (HTTP) handling, IMHO...

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>