"definitive" source on advanced python?

vdrab stijndesaeger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 02:28:31 EDT 2006

Thank you.

The original question was not meant to sound particularly arrogant, and
as you point out
a book covering ONLY things like metaprogramming would probably be
pretty useless in its own way. I have been using python on and off for
about a year or so but still find myself staring at some of the funky
recipes at the aspn cookbook site, not knowing which way is up.
A good reference seems to be hard to come by, hence the question.
Thanks for the link, I will have a look at some of the material.

s.