Compleated Begginers Guide. Now What?

Jay first180 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 08:04:31 EDT 2006

I have compleated the beginers guide to python
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/.
then i found the Toolkit Tkinter and started on that. its graight and
av made lots of apps to help me with litle things but i have a big
problem. the CLASS method.

when i seperate things up into classes i carnt get one class to tell
the other class somthing. it just opens another coppy of the class. i
am confused.

oh and i carnt fathem out how to run to loops at the same time. EG .
Ball Blaster i wanted to permenetly run the ball with a loop well my
main loop ran the bat.

can sumone point me to the right studeing material.