Furius on-site Python training course

Martin Blais blais at furius.ca
Sat Apr 15 02:49:07 EDT 2006

Hello to all Python fiddlers and hackers!

I thought I would send a short notice on this list about my
Python training course offering.

If you or people in your company would be interested in getting
professional on-site Python training, I'm offering a 3-day
intensive course on the Python language.  Full details about the
course are available from:

    http://furius.ca/training/

* The course aims at teaching Python beginner and intermediate
  programmers, and I can adapt it for various audiences.  I have
  taught the course to C++ hackers wanting to learn Python and
  to beginning programmers alike.

* The course alternates between presentations and sessions of
  exercises, to make sure that the students get to experiment
  and to give them a chance to ask more questions.

* The students are provided with an set of course notes to keep
  and refer to later on.

* On the last day, a few custom modules that pertain
  specifically to your area of interest are tacked on the
  generic course--there are many modules to choose from: from
  web applications to creating development automation tools,
  building GUI apps, database access, and more.

* The course may be offered in english and french.

* I'm currently based in Canada, but I can fly anywhere for the
  course.

Any further questions (or for a quote), please let me know at
<blais at furius.ca>.

Best regards,

--
Martin Blais <blais at furius.ca>