Python2CPP ?

Michael Yanowitz m.yanowitz at kearfott.com
Wed Apr 12 08:13:36 EDT 2006

> First of all: why do you want to translate pythont to C++?
>
> Anyway, this has a C back-end:
> http://www.pypy.org
>
> Szabi

  Thanks. I want to translate from Python to C++ for a few reasons:
1) Curiosity. I would like to see how well the translation goes.
2) Efficiency. It is alot quicker to code something in Python. If I can
   write it in Python and auto-convert it to C++. I would save time coding.
3) Education. I would learn more about Python, C++, their similarities and
differences.
4) Other. Just want to know how well Language translators work these days. I
have seen
   Fortran2C and Pascal2C translators in the past. Would like to see how
well these
   work with Python.

Thanks in advance: