Application Generators

rajeev.tandon at gmail.com rajeev.tandon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:56:02 EDT 2006

Hi walterbyrd,

I had also gone through this search earlier, but unfortunately the app
generators generate a lot of code, and more imp is that inspite of
this, they are not very close to what you really need. I had been
evaluating these from time to time. Appgini is good but mostly from an
academic view point, you can better learn from its mechanism.

Secondly, the kind of app you have in mind, is better hand coded. I
recently came accross a similar project, which was eventually done by
handcoding.