Does anyone know where is the Berkeley XML Database documentation for its Python API?

Sullivan WxPyQtKinter sullivanz.pku at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 04:34:25 EDT 2006

I have been looking for python API documentation of BDBXML for quite a
few days but I could not find it. Anyone has any idea where it is? Or
if there is not such a thing at all, how could I get started?

In addition, in the previous posts I have seen some grumble about
python API's lack of XMLexception and some basic programming and
debugging elements for project engineering. Are they added or fixed in
the lastest version of BSBXML?

Thank you for help.