Telnet Server Lib

dakman at gmail.com dakman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:04:37 EDT 2006

I have been working on a project for some time now, that has various
types of admistrating including a CGI web interface, In a previous
version I implemented a Psuedo-Telnet Server if you will, bassicly all
it did was print text to the client, and expect back data, it did not
work with any of the protocol needless to say it was a mess, instead of
programming my own library for the project (Which is a whole nother
project.) Knowing that writing your own telent server is serious
buisness, I have tried googling this and found nothing of relevancy. Do
any of you know of or used any library for telnet servers?

P.S. No telnetlib does not function as a server also :-/ That
dissapointed me.