just one more question about the python challenge

Wed Apr 12 15:44:43 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>
>>> At the second, don't rename the file, rename the URL.
>> Do you mean rename the URL *aside from* the file name?
>
> no, the URL you got when you followed georg's instructions will give you
> some data that you need to manipulate before you can see what it is.  to
> figure out how to manipulate it, study the *first* image carefully.  what
> is the person on that page doing?

Thanks Fredrik. I think my problem lies in not knowing what the 'data'
is I need to move on to the next step of the puzzle. I now have 3
images, along with gfx file. I know shuffling/unshuffling has something
to do with the puzzle, but I haven't figure out what yet. Am I wrong to
think that this is another PIL puzzle?