Problem with spawning an external process

Nico Kruger nico at netsys.co.za
Wed Apr 12 06:55:51 EDT 2006

Daniel, you are correct, it is not that good news for me :)

But anyway, thanks to your responses, I installed Python 2.4.3 and it is
working on my machine now as well. We were overdue for an upgrade to our
Python environment anyways, so I think this is the final incentive to
upgrade.

Although, I will download 2.3.5 now and get back to you with the status.
Would be interesting to know when exactly this problem was fixed, maybe
it would help to know what is causing the problem? It really is a
strange one.

Again, thanks for your effort!

--
NetSys International (Pty) Ltd.
Tel : +27 12 349 2056

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is solely for use of the individual or entity to whom
is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This Message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the NetSys
International Mail Scanner and is believed to be clean.