Python Decompilers?

Philippe Martin pmartin at snakecard.com
Tue Apr 4 22:04:56 EDT 2006

That's not the issue Felipe,

Although I somewhat understand your annoyment .... Putting onself on a
pedestal just because one knows better is not good for the teaching sake.

Now I am not saying you feel you're better/more educated/smarter ... I am
saying you have hopefully asked questions on this NG and found answers: was
it because your questions were perfect ?

I'm having a bad day ... let's blame it one that ... still: what I like
about
this NG is that one can ask a stupid question and still get a smart answer
(even when not funny).

Makes sense ?

Regards,

Philippe