tuple syntax ',' (ending in comma?)

Wed Apr 5 11:00:25 EDT 2006

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:17:07 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:

> "Michael Yanowitz" <m.yanowitz at kearfott.com> writes:
>
>>    I am still relatively new to Python. I am confused by the syntax
>> for tuples.
>
> Well, it's reassuring to know that this is still as confusing for
> newcomers now as it was when I started.

With the introduction of generator expressions, I'm sure the next
generation of newcomers will have a brand new source of confusion whenever
they see a pair of parentheses, ensuring plenty of work for those writing
tutorials and books. And they say that language designers don't think of
the future.

*wink*

--
Steven.