Announce: Construct's wiki!

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Apr 15 08:20:44 EDT 2006

    tomer> so now we have one place where people can share inventory
    tomer> constructs, questions-and-answers, patches, documentation and
    tomer> more. enjoy.

I've never seen Construct before, but when you say "parser" I think of
parsing programming languages.  The couple of examples on the Construct wiki
look more like what I'd use the struct module for.  Can you define
constructs to parse, say, common arithmetic expressions like "(a + b) *4"?
Does it return some sort of abstract syntax tree?

Skip