Simple DAV server?

Ivan Voras ivoras at fer.hr
Thu Apr 20 10:30:50 EDT 2006

robert wrote:

> maybe thats a good idea to put it on sf.net to boil out all bugs.
> Yet I like it in that simple default manner, maybe switch on those
> additional creation functions with commandline switches (or config class
> instance passed to run..(config=None) )

I'm thinking of making a small separation between the actual WebDAV
server (server.py) and the library/libraries that do the actual protocol
(davserver.py & fsdav.py). This way, we can still have a simple server
(server.py), libraries with new features, and possibly an advanced
server (possibly called server_advanced.py or something like that) that
can use all those new features.

I'll submit a project request, and will post here when it's processed,
so stay tuned :)

If you don't have it already, you can open a SourceForge.net account now...