GUI Treeview

Christos Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Sat Apr 8 03:44:47 EDT 2006

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:52:06 +0200, rumours say that "Arne"
<arne.meissner at gmx.de> might have written:

>"Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>news:mailman.4239.1144441427.27775.python-list at python.org...

>> Arne wrote:
>>> Hello !
>>>
>>> I am looking for a widget with the following properties:
>>> - showing the tree file structure/ directory structure
>>> - next to each file should be a checkbox
>>> - the tree should only show certain files (i. e. only for the looked in
>>> user)

>> For which GUI framework?  (e.g. Tkinter, wxPython, etc...)

>If possible for the Tkinter frameworkt.

There's a TreeWidget.py module in idlelib, which you can modify to your
needs.  There's also the Tix.Tree widget, if you have Tix installed (and you
probably do if you run a recent Python on your Windows box), which also is
very powerful.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.
"Dear Paul,